Get in touch
Dental treatments provided by a certified specialists using the latest technologies in Turkey are numerous, including:
Teeth cleaning, dental filling, root canal treatment, gum disease treatment and tooth extraction.
No matter how well you brush or floss, there will still be corners of your mouth that are difficult to reach, It is therefore recommended to go for dental cleanings every six months. Our dental specialists in Turkey come with years of experience and use a variety of advanced tools and techniques to remove plaque, tartar, calculus, and surface stains from your teeth, to give you the most sophisticated dental cleaning in Turkey.
Dental filling in Turkey can be done in one day! As you have a unique dental case, your dentist will examine your tooth to detect any minor fractures or carries and determine a treatment plan that is best suitable during a consultation.
Benefits of Dental Filling
- Restores your smile
- Protects your tooth from future decay
- Strengthens a fractured tooth and overall tooth structure
- Tooth can remain with its natural shape and color
- Removal of the nerves and pulp
- Cleaning and sealing the infected area inside the tooth.
- A tooth has been badly damaged by decay or trauma
- Wisdom tooth complications
- To make space in your mouth for an orthodontic treatment
- Periodontal and gum disease
- Teeth that are overcrowded
- If a baby tooth is blocking another tooth from coming in, your pediatric dentist may suggest tooth extraction