Get in touch
How is a surgical treatment applied in strabismus?
Congenital slides are those that do not usually require glasses and need to be operated on in the early period (6 months – 1 year). The vast majority of eye slides occur around the age of 2-3 years and can usually be completely corrected with glasses. Surgical treatment is required for sliding that does not improve even though glasses are worn. Strabismus surgeries are mostly performed under general anesthesia. Anesthesia is performed by a doctor who specialized in pediatric anesthesia. With early diagnosis and treatment in strabismus, lazy eye syndrome can be prevented and 3-dimensional vision can be achieved. For this reason, every child with suspected strabismus should be taken to a strabismus specialist ophthalmologist before they reach a certain age.
- Keep your eyes healthy and get a clearer vision!
- O2CARE medical tourism will help you to have healthier eyes.
- Get your Strabismus treatment done by a highly skilled specialists in the best hospitals in Turkey at the most affordable prices.
- Free consultation.
- Interpreter on site is available.
- You will have the best medical experience and at the same time explore the beauty Turkey.
- Length of hospital stay will be determined by your doctor after the free consultation.