Get in touch
The retina is the network layer that covers the posterior wall of the eyeball like wallpaper and consists of visual cells. At the same time, the retina consists of 10 layers. The retina layer is the most complex and sensitive point of the eye. It allows the light to be transmitted to our brain as an image, and in this way, it is possible for us to see. Problems that occur in the retina are not refractive errors, but eye diseases. Early diagnosis is very important at this point. If you have one or more of the following symptoms in your eyes, you should see a retinal doctor for an examination.
What are retinal diseases?
- Hemorrhages related to diabetes and hypertension
- Retinal vein occlusions
- Retinal detachment/tears
- Yellow spot disease
- Congenital retinal diseases
- Fluid retention under the retina, retinal edema
- Macular holes
- Vitreoretinal surface disorders
- Retinal tumors
Symptoms of retinal disease
- Sudden or gradual loss of vision
- Distorted vision
- Eye floaters
- Curtained vision
- Temporary, short-term loss of vision
- Dark areas in the field of vision
Treatment of retinal diseases at best hospitals in Turkey
Early diagnosis, preventive medical treatment, and undelayed accurate surgical intervention are of vital importance in retinal diseases.
- Keep your eyes healthy and get a clearer vision!
- O2CARE medical tourism will help you to have healthier eyes.
- Get your retinal disease treatment done by a highly skilled specialists in the best hospitals in Turkey at the most affordable prices.
- Free consultation.
- Interpreter on site is available.
- You will have the best medical experience and at the same time explore the beauty Turkey.
- Length of hospital stay will be determined by your doctor after the free consultation.