Get in touch
What is presbyopia?
Presbyopia is an age-related near vision problem that develops in people older than 40 years of age. The shape of the eye lenses may have a tendency to alter. The lens may change its shape by expanding when objects come near to the eye.
Symptoms of presbyopia
Presbyopic patients have difficulty in focusing on objects nearer than 50 cm, so they can focus on objects by moving objects away from their eyes.
There are many treatment methods used for this disorder around the world, for example, Intraocular multifocal lens implantation surgeries, which are recognized as the most reliable method for the treatment of presbyopia throughout the world, as well as presbylasik and corneal inlay (Kamra) operations are successfully performed at our hospitals in Turkey.
- Keep your eyes healthy and get a clearer vision!
- O2CARE medical tourism will help you to have healthier eyes.
- Get your presbyopia disease treatment done by a highly skilled specialists in the best hospitals in Turkey at the most affordable prices.
- Free consultation.
- Interpreter on site is available.
- You will have the best medical experience and at the same time explore the beauty Turkey.
- Length of hospital stay will be determined by your doctor after the free consultation.