Get in touch
What is oculoplasty?
Oculoplasty and orbital surgery is a specialty that deals with diseases of the eyelids, tear ducts, and orbital sockets.
Oculoplasty and orbital surgery are performed for the treatment of all eye diseases from the removal of eye bags to the construction of prosthetic eyes, from intraocular tumor surgeries to botox, almond eye, chalazion, plexr and thyroid eye disease, and aesthetic surgery applications.
The eyelid is a much more sensitive area than other tissues in the body. The eyelid skin is the thinnest skin area of the body. In all surgical interventions in oculoplasty and orbital surgery, it is very important not to damage healthy tissues and to intervene only where necessary. The operation to be performed must be performed by ophthalmologists with multiple case experience who are trained in oculoplasty surgery and who knows the eyelid anatomy and principles of aesthetic surgery.
- Keep your eyes healthy and get a clearer vision!
- O2CARE medical tourism will help you to have healthier eyes.
- Get your oculoplastic surgery done by a highly skilled specialists in the best hospitals in Turkey at the most affordable prices.
- Free consultation.
- Interpreter on site is available.
- You will have the best medical experience and at the same time explore the beauty Turkey.
- Length of hospital stay will be determined by your doctor after the free consultation.