Get in touch
Neuro-ophthalmology is the branch of science that treats headaches caused by eye diseases and deals with common diseases of the eye and nervous system.
Common signs and symptoms include:
- Temporary vision loss
- Double vision
- Sudden vision loss
- Thyroid-related eye disease
- An invisible area in the visual field
- Eye problems due to multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Facial paralysis and facial contractions
- Eye problems due to strokes
- Migraine and similar eye pains
- Droopy eyelid
- Difference in the size of the pupils
Patients with these complaints are in the field of interest of the neuro-ophthalmology department. The patient’s medical history is very important for the correct diagnosis of headache and eye pain.
- Keep your eyes healthy and get a clearer vision!
- O2CARE medical tourism will help you to have healthier eyes.
- Get your eyes treatment done by a highly skilled specialists in the best hospitals in Turkey at the most affordable prices.
- Free consultation.
- Interpreter on site is available.
- You will have the best medical experience and at the same time explore the beauty Turkey.
- Length of hospital stay will be determined by your doctor after the free consultation.