Get in touch
What Is The Cornea?
The cornea is the inclined transparent layer, which is located at the front of the eye. It has the task of focusing the light and protecting the eye from external factors and plays a major role in the function of vision.
Corneal Disorders Include:
- Dry eyes
- Corneal infections
Early diagnosis, preventive medical treatment, and immediate accurate surgical intervention are of vital importance in corneal diseases.
- Keep your eyes healthy and get a clearer vision!
- O2CARE medical tourism will help you to have healthier eyes.
- Get your eye treatment done by a highly skilled specialists in the best hospitals in Turkey at the most affordable prices.
- Free consultation.
- Interpreter on site is available.
- You will have the best medical experience and at the same time explore the beauty Turkey.
- Length of hospital stay will be determined by your doctor after the free consultation.