Get in touch
Cataract is the clouding of the natural lens of the eye. The lens forms part of the focusing mechanism of the eye and is usually transparent in young age. In a normal eye, this lens is clear. It helps focus light rays on to the back of the eye, the retina, which sends messages to the brain allowing us to see. When the lens becomes cloudy and prevents the light rays from passing to the retina the condition is called cataract.
Symptoms of cataracts:
• Decreased vision
• Decreased night vision
• Blurred vision in sunny weather
• Sensitivity to light
• Frequent changes in dioptries
• Blurring of colors
Treatment of cataracts
Cataracts treated by a surgery, the cloudy lens is surgically removed and during cataract surgery, a new lens is inserted into the eye with the strength needed by the eye.
- Keep your eyes healthy and get a clearer vision!
- O2CARE medical tourism will help you to have healthier eyes.
- Get your cataract surgery done by a highly skilled specialists in the best hospitals in Turkey at the most affordable prices.
- Free consultation.
- Interpreter onsite is available.
- You will have the best medical experience and at the same time explore the beauty Turkey.
- For your cataract surgery, you should plan 4 days in Turkey.